Friday, March 14, 2008

Things That Make Me Wanna Puke

1. mandates for schools and education without funding
2. teenagers joyfully watching people getting beat up on YouTube (in a church lobby...it's a long story)
3. knowing our friends (a nice couple with a small baby) were robbed while they were sleeping
4. listening while Mr. Pete projectile puked all over our bathroom (he has a stomach virus)
5. cleaning up said vomit (you really shouldn't have to clean up your own puke when you're sick if you can help it, right?)
6. my inability to spell at the age of 28
7. when people ask me when I'm going to have a baby and gesture at my belly
8. having a teenager say "I ain't disrespecting you" in a disrespectful way
9. gas prices
10. watching Eliot Spitzer's wife's face and thinking about how his daughters must feel

1 comment:

michelle said...

seriously. i hear you. thankfully i haven't cleaned up anyone's puke recently but the rest of those are enough to make me remember that the world does exist outside of my happy bubble. this whole experience has made me sad that people can be so hard hearted.