Tuesday, April 7, 2009

They Tried to Make Me Comb Out My Rats Nest But I Said "No No No"




According to the Bumpit website "flat hair is so last year." Anyone who knows me knows that I love me a big pony tail. We're talking teasing, spraying, ratting, smoothing and securing. Bobby pins, layers of spray, and a fresh black hair tie make the best pony tail ever. Who knew that there were actual tools and a how to video to go along with this big hair madness. Have you seen the Bumpit? You have to check out the actual website here. They are these plastic pieces that you put in your hair to give you that Amy-Winehouse-bottle-o-hairspray-beehive look.

This is one of my favorite go to hair styles and I can't believe that there is equipment to go with it! In other news, one of my favorite bloggers gives you a step by step tutorial since I my own instructions would lead to devastating results.



No comments: