Monday, February 1, 2010

Ok, really I'm back

The public is calling. People are saying, "are you going to write on your blog again, ever?" Flattering really. I can't ignore my adoring public.


I've been thinking a lot about how Baby Bird will fit into my writing and blogging life and I've decided to make the little bugger his/her own blog. It's a symbolic gesture of what I've been thinking about lately. I really need to make sure as this baby enters the world that I don't forget myself. While throwing oneself completely at child rearing is admirable and, at times necessary, I'm hoping to maintain some sense of balance between the life I live now and the life that will be forever shaped and changed by a new little bundle of awesomeness. More on that later. Like in another post.

PS: I'm not judging people who have a family blog. I'm just not going to have one.

PPSS: I'm sharing baby bird's blog with my family...I may not share this blog with them...duh.


No comments: